Vivek Oberoi is an Actor, philanthropist and Entrepreneur. He is one such actor who won many awards in his career for playing a variety of role in Films.
Vivek Oberoi is an Indian film actor, philanthropist and entrepreneur. He predominantly appears in Hindi films. He has portrayed a variety of characters and has won many awards, including two Film fare Awards from five nominations.
- Vivek born on 3rd September 1976 in Hyderabad. His father name is Suresh Oberoi. His father also did acting in films.His mother name is Yashodhara Oberoi.
- Vivek had done his schooling in Hyderabad. He went to Mayo College Ajmer for his further study. He went to New York to learn Acting.
- He has performed good in some film like Sathiya,Masti,Yuva,Company. Vivek charged 3-4 Cr for a single film.
- Before Coming to Industry, Vivek has done engagement Ceremony with Gururprit Due to some reason ,this relation would not be continued.
- Vivek has Construction Company. He has invested in some start up.Vivek has his own production house.
- Vivek is a person who seeks to promote the welfares of others by the generous donation of money to good causes.
- From the reports, Vivek has almost one crore dollar assets. Vivek is very active socially and always ready to support and help to someone .
- He won film fare awards for best supporting actor and debut for the Company Film.
- Vivek also worked as script write in India.
Vivek Oberoi’s company KARRM Infrastructure has donated 25 flats in the Thane district in Maharashtra to the families of CRPF officers killed in action